White, black, brown, yellow or red, all races are victims of “the science.”
We’ve all heard about the atrocities against black men in the Tuskegee Experiments, but are you familiar with the Atlanta gonorrhea experiments? The Stateville malaria tests? How about the 2010 prisoner ‘Pain ray’ Raytheon tests in Castaic, California? No? Well take a look at this interactive map and see just what science has done
for to Americans.
We are all equal when it comes to science.
As you study this interactive map of medical horrors, what you’ll see is that it isn’t race that is the deciding factor in who gets experimented on, but class status. The poor, impoverished humans without support are first in line for experimentation and exploitation. Children that can’t speak out, prisoners desperate for a way out, and the mentally ill who can’t speak at all.
Help us update this map with pharmacies that violated public trust
Did your pharmacist deny a prescription for Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine? If so, we can add them to our map if you use this form.
Thank you for supporting our efforts to inform the public.
Check back often as we update the map to include the COVID-19 crimes against humanity or the gender reassignment surgeries being pushed on our children.
For extra credit, please read this book by Andrew Goliszek called In the Name of Science: A History of Secret Programs, Medical Research, and Human Experimentation.
- The Dark Side: Jonathan Laxton MD is a Loyal Shots Heard Stormtrooper.
- GA Rep Teri Anulewicz: An Anti-Autonomy ‘Shots Heard’ Hero
- Caught on Tape: Texas H-E-B Pharmacist Refuses Safe Prescriptions
- Mr. Info: CEO Joe Smyser of Shots Heard Brainwashes Americans
- Sports Reporter From Hell: ‘Shots Heard’ Member Keith Law Targeted Docs, Nurses, and Vax-Injured